DUNGEONS & DRAGONS EXPEDITIONS
SECRETS OF SOKOL KEEP
Saturday the 11th @ 12pm
Decades have passed since Sokol Keep was reclaimed, and a small garrison placed there along with a beacon to help guide ships. Now, that beacon has gone dark, and the garrison has disappeared. In Phlan, rumours circulate that something ancient was discovered in the grounds beneath the keep, dating to before the clerics of Tyr built the small fortress. Uncover the secrets of Sokol Keep! An adventure for 1st-4th level characters.
SHADOWS OVER THE MOONSEA
Saturday the 25th @ 12pm
Life on the Moonsea isn't easy. Bandits, pirates, and cruel lords dominate the land, threatening those who make an honest living there. Now, a new scourge is prowling the waters: A ghost ship has been striking small coastal villages, leaving its victims whispering about the "eye of the dracolich." Join the adventure and learn the truth behind this threat! An adventure for 1st-4th level characters.
SHADOW ERA CCG TOUNAMENTS
Shadow Era is a physical and digital collectible card game (CCG) featuring gorgeous card art, highly balanced gameplay, and streamlined game rules. A 'Magic' style card game, it plays fast and hard with those in the lead quickly finding themselves scrambling for health.
- Constructed Tournament Sunday October 12th @ 1pm
- Meltdown (Sealed) Tournament : Sunday October 26th @ 1pm
WARHAMMER PAINTING CONTEST
Show off your painting skills and win prizes! Register with the Kobold staff and receive your 40k or fantasy figure and paint any way you like. Points will be awarded for quality, originality, and the all important popular vote. First place receives a Dark Vengeance starter set!!
- Entry Fee: $5.00
- Entry Deadline: October 2
- Paint Deadline: October 15
- Judging by public will be from October 16 to 22 with winner announced October 23
QUALITY - Clean paint lines, no colour bleeds.
- Clean gluing, no excess glue on the model or the base
- More than three colours used
- A wash or other paint effect used
- Base painted and decorated
ORIGINALITY – Paint scheme is unique
- Model is modified in any way
- Model stands out in any manner
POPULAR VOTE – just what it sounds like, people will vote what is their favorite
- You may paint your models using any paints you wish.
- You may use anything to modify your model (i.e stickers or pieces of other models)
- Although you may modify and paint anyway you wish you must use the model provided for the contest.
- All models must be submitted by 10 pm October 15 and will be returned on the 23. Any model submitted after this deadline will not be eligible to be judged.